Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mitchum In Paris



Yeah...

I think I was in a loopy mood one night when I made this video. I had watched three 40s-50s films back to back to back and whenever I do that I start to get in a trance. It isn't necessarily feeling like I've jumped into a time machine and back to when these films were made. I just can't shake off this dreamlike quality. 

So I finished with OUT OF THE PAST, a classic Hollywood noir starring Robert Mitchum. And in this dream like state I thought, "Man, Robert Mitchum. he balls so hard." because I had listened to Watch the Throne's "Niggas in Paris" on loop at work. So in my dreamlike state I thought it would be a good idea to mesh the two. I don't think this video balls as hard as Mitchum does, but I'll leave it up to you to make up your own decision about that.*




*If you don't choose Mitchum, then we cannot be friends. Look at him. How is Humphrey Bogart more famous than this guy? Bogart has a nasty grill. It's like the inside of a fig newton bar has been caked in the gaps between his teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment