Friday, May 13, 2011

My attempts at introducing myself and my blog: The Prolouge

ATTEMPT 1
 Hi my name is Mark and this is a blog I am doing.

ATTEMPT 2
I am starting a blog and this is my blog. Hello I am Mark. 

ATTEMPT 3
Bonjour all! This is Me! Mark! And this is my somewhat blog!

ATTEMPT 4
Hello All! My name is Mark and this is my blog! Say hi blog!
B: ...
Aw, don't be shy blog!
B: ...
C'mon! Who's a good blog?
B: ...
Whoooo's a goood blog?!
B: ... Shut it.
What?
B: Shut the HELL up.
...BAD BLOG. BAD.
B: ... 
Get in your kennel blog!
B: You are such a pencil dick.
At least I have a dick, you crusty whore!
B: ...
...
B: ...
I'm sorry blog.
B: Why create me and bring me into this self destructive world? Why, Mark? WHY?!
I know it was wrong blog, I know.
B: I HATE it.

(Another iteration of this conversation goes like this: 
Hello All! I'm Mark and this is my blog! Say hi blog!
B: ...
Go ahead blog. They are waiting for you.
B: ...
Blog?
B: Blogs don't talk asshole.
Don't you sass me! Get in our kennel or I'll get the lemon juice spray bottle!)

ATTEMPT 5
PurpleeyesneedtojoinademonsoulandKILLTHEPRESIDENTsothelakecouldcatchadogandWITHANICEPICKthenwecamearoundyouthandrevolutionTOTHEEYEBALLwithjuices.
(I closed my eyes and used my fingers like a Ouija board hoping something creative would come out of it. You are to judge if it was successful or not. My fingers didn't like the space bar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment